We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm A Wife! I Have a Husband!

Seriously, I'm so giddy to be able to use those nouns! We used Fiance for so long that finally getting to say husband and wife is just...right. It's only been 3 days of married life but each time I stare down at my engagement ring that is finally accompanied by it's partner, the wedding band, I feel so complete.

Our wedding weekend was amazing and our wedding day was perfect. My new husband (!!!) and I aren't taking a honeymoon right away so we are settling back into the real world. I will tell you that Sunday morning we both woke up and sighed a very large sigh of relief. We had done it. All the planning, mind space, and money spent had actually concluded in us becoming husband and wife.

While we wait for our pro pictures, I have a few things I would love to share with the Hive that I didn't get to before the wedding. But to hold you over, here is a teaser picture from good 'ol Facebook.

The Honey's really did get married in a Colorado blizzard!


Can't wait to relive our wedding through pictures and share with you all!
~MRS. Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment