We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Friday, January 20, 2012

This.Is.It

Hi Hive! I'm here at a beautiful mountain cabin with 8 of my favorite ladies the night before my wedding...I'm surprisingly calm, it's very surreal. BM Fawn made me a panty line, we choreographed a dance to push it, sat by the fire and drank cocktails, and laughed our booties off in true Miss Honey fashion.

Thank you for reading the Honey story and following our wedding journey...we can't wait for Sunday, to be husband and wife. I'm so grateful to be a part of this incredible online community of women, wow! You ladies have encouraged, suggested and supported so many details of our wedding that I'm eternally grateful.

I'm off to write my vows...and signing off for last time as MISS HONEY!!

To Mr. Honey: I'm ridiculously excited to be your wife, you are my true other half and you make me feel whole in every sense of the word. I love you with every ounce of me and can't wait for forever!

Xo. Miss honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment