We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Mini Honey

No, no, no I'm not announcing that I'm preggers. Nope, I am instead joining Bees before me who have had their moniker made into teeny tiny little charms. I first remember seeing Mrs. PAC posting hers and it stuck because I was getting close to my eight month mark of being able to apply to be a Bee, and I thought to myself "In the small chance I'm ever a Bee, I will definitely do that". Well, here I am...a Bee with an insanely cute moniker. Then Miss Sunhat posted hers a few short weeks ago and immediately after I read hers I was on the search for the Etsy seller that could make me a mini Honey Pot. It didn't take me long because I actually turned to the seller that Mrs. Snow Cone mentioned in her post and sent Heather from Sweet & Savory Trinkets a message. Not only was she easy to work with, but I got my charm in my mail box less than two weeks after I contacted her. Easy, quick and affordable...that's what I'm talking about!

Before I show off my 'lil charm, can I just say that I wish I had more excuses to wear food jewelry? I mean seriously, the miniature food is so cute that not only do I now want a smothered green burrito for dinner:

Listing by Sweet & Savory Trinkets
But I'm also trying to decide how I can justify buying candy corn bobby pins:

Listing by Sweet & Savory Trinkets
If you have a favorite food and can pull of wearing food accessories, take a look at this shop. Anyway, want to see a picture of my mini Honey Pot? Of course you do!



She got the color of the pot perfectly and I love how the honey drips have a shimmer to them. Ack, it's so cute! It's hard to conceive just how tiny the little things are, and when it arrived I was so impressed at the details contained in such a small package.

It's so teeny that it just about fits inside my engagement ring. I have not quite decided what to do with it...it will somehow make an appearance on our wedding day, along with the Bee charms. I'm not a charm bracelet kind-of girl, I'm more of a "oh this is cute lets put on my key chain" girl but I think this is just too fragile for my key chain. I will have to come up with something special to do with my Mini Honey to help pay homage to Weddingbee long after our wedding has come and gone. I'm taking suggestions.

Hive, if you ordered any piece of miniature food accessory, what would it be?! Something sweet? Or savory?

No comments:

Post a Comment