We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Monday, October 10, 2011

TuTu Cute

I'm not sure where my inspiration stemmed from, but I knew early on that our three flower girls would be in a skirt of tulle as they prepare my aisle. Tutu's are just so whimsical, fun and girly:
Image via The Knot/Photo by Millie Holloman Photography


Image via The Knot/Photo by Erin Hearts Court
Image via 100 Layer Cake/By Bombarro's Boutique on Etsy

I've been keeping an eye open for Tutu's since last year but couldn't find the right color or the right price. Then BM K (whose daughter is a flower girl) forwarded me an email from Zulily. This site sponsors deals from various businesses that focus on children and mothers. The sales are short lived so you have to jump on them, and you also have to be a member. Yes, I'm now a member of a children's clothing site. The sale this day was for Bella Daniella Tutu's, the sale price was $19.99 and one of the colors was peach. Score! I didn't hesitate putting the order through, this was one thing that was proving hard to find, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Is it just me, or are three Tutu's cuter than one?
So much tulle...and yes those are some fur baby paws. He approved of the Tutu's.

Here is a close up to show off the adorableness of the peach tulle:


I want to put one on and twirl in it...but I don't think one would even fit over my thigh. Damnit. Each Tutu also came with a matching headband:


The little girls will wear cowboy boots and cute little cardigans to coordinate with all of the bridesmaids. I'm staying subscribed to Zulily for one reason. Patterned tights. I'm dying to get them some fun, patterned tights. 
Image via Boden USA

They will be so cute! Well, when are flower girls not cute? Tell me about your flower girl outfits, hive! Anyone else going the Tutu route?

No comments:

Post a Comment