We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Addicted to Pinning

I recently became a member of Pinterest...and in a few short minutes I was hooked- hook, line and sinker. Pinterest is like blogging on crack, in the best possible way. The prettiest, most creative, unique, ahhhmazing pictures from any where on the web can be pinned to Pinterest, to share with the other members who then pin to their own personal pin boards. It's like a bulletin board for the Internet (and I lurrrved bulletin boards when I was younger), and it's ridiculously easy schmeasy. Obviously I have honed in on the wedding aspect of Pinterest, they even a page dedicated to weddings and events, but I am 110% inspired every time (i.e. everyday) I get on by the creativity and beauty that is laid out in pictures on my screen.

The reason I'm sharing is that in the short time I've been a member, like 2.5 weeks, I have found oodles of inspiration pictures for every part of my life. And quite possibly the best part? Is that each picture references back to the original poster with the original address; score! I always have a hard time remembering where I find pictures across the interwebs, so this is huge for me.

Here's some of the goods:
Stuff for the Home...


Bright Kitchen (I Want.):




Patterned Staircase (I Want.):



Loads of Tasty Food Ideas...


Raspberries & Chocolate Chips (Yum.):






Cute Animal Pictures? Yes, please...


Happy Elephant:




{Google}


Heart Kitties:



And Funny Stuff...

Royal Wedding & Cinderella:




Thoughts on Outdoors:




Now, don't even get me started on wedding inspiration...I have already found SO much on there that will be inserted elsewhere throughout my blog and wedding planning, but I have found hair inspiration, jewelry inspiration, food ideas, tons of photography ideas...the list goes on and on. This is my disclaimer to say that a chunk of future inspiration pictures will be via Pinterest.

And as my weekly email from Pinterest says: Happy, Pinning!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out. Have you seen http://weddinggawker.com/ for wedding inspiration yet? It sounds similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genevieve I have never heard of that site, but I think I will be addicted to that as well :)

    ReplyDelete