We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Colors That Were

While I've already introduced you to the Honey venue, it should be known that I obsessed and panicked over this detail of our wedding: the colors.

For some reason out of my control, one of the first things I wanted to determine when we got engaged was the color palette. It was a good three months of being engaged before we found our venue, but that didn't stop me from deciding my color palette, then changing it, and changing it again...and maybe still having color envy of other delicious palettes. It's a problem, fo sho. I love color and it really sets the tone of the wedding.

When I first began searching 'winter weddings' two color palettes were very prominent:

Red, Black & Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment