We Live a Sweet Life Filled with Wild Adventures.



Monday, April 18, 2011

Fail.

I interupt my lovely engagement story posts to note a fail I had this weekend. Remember how I stated I was going to document our sweet life? Who am I kidding, I haven't even told anyone I'm a blogger yet...so I'm documenting this fail for my own accountability. Of couse we had another awesome weekend. We do so many things, big and small, and besides using this blog as a writing source for me, I want to document the big and small stuff...journal and photo album style. I envision looking back on this sweet blog next year, five years, even ten years from now and remembering every single thing we did. They all deserve pictures, no? This weekend included a reggae show by A Dub Rockband...who is an amazing local reggae band with members from Durango & Jamaica. Saturday included a wedding crafting session with girlfriends and a bike polo tournament that lasted through the night. Sunday started with a birthday party for a 2 year old and finished with Blue Moon beers on a patio. So, why a fail? I didn't take a.single.picture. BUT I do have an excuse, the batteries in my camera were dead when I went to take pictures and then charged all weekend to get them ready for the events this weekend. It's already Monday and my three day weeekend is packed full of sweet activities. Can I get a Woop Woop.

No comments:

Post a Comment